Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
BARHA Luncheon- Development in Longmont/Boulder & Seminar: Use Technology to Quickly Fill Vacancies
How to Use Technology to Quickly Fill Vacancies:
- How to use marketing syndication to push your listings across popular platforms such as Apartments.com, Realtor.com, Redfin, etc.
- Tips for creating an attractive and professional listing (plus how to use AI to write your listings)
- Fair Housing Tips to focus on when creating your listing
- Do's and don'ts for finding your perfect tenants when there is potential risk renting to students (how to vet them with technology, how to take extra precautions)
- How to communicate expectations to renters and what to include in your lease to protect your investment
Luncheon: 12-1:30pm: Development In Longmont & Boulder: What's Coming Next?
Join us for our November luncheon as we explore housing changes in Boulder and Longmont. Presentations by:
- Brad Mueller - Director of Planning & Development Services. City of Boulder
- Tony Chacon - Redevelopment & Urban Renewal Manager, City of Longmont
THANK YOU TO BUFFALO SECURITY FOR SPONSORING OUR EVENT
Brad Mueller is the Planning & Development Services Director for the City of Boulder, where he leads department operations and land use policy development for Boulder, Colorado, a community of over 100,000 people northwest of Denver. He has worked throughout the Colorado Front Range in a variety of fast-growing communities, with extensive familiarity with the complexities of land use dynamics in changing environments. Brad holds a master’s degree in City & Regional Planning from Cornell University and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
Tony Chacon, AICP has served as Redevelopment Manager and Director of the Longmont Urban Renewal Authority for the past 5 years. His current and prior work involves the redevelopment of economically and physically distressed properties and revitalization of challenged neighborhoods. His education and knowledge over 30 years covers the realm of housing, land use planning, long range planning, development, redevelopment and urban renewal activity. Mr. Chacon has served on the boards of the Colorado Brownfields Foundation, the Colorado Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund, and the Colorado Chapter of the American Planning Association.
Thursday, November 9, 2023, 11:00 AM until 1:30 PM
6185 Arapahoe Rd
Boulder, CO 80303
Registration is required before Monday, November 6, 2023 at 12:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Seminar: How to Use Technology to Quickly Fill Vacancies